- Part-time 20-30 hours per week
- English/Spanish fluency required
- Accepting resumes now
- Click here for a detailed job description
A great and most rewarding way to give back to your community is to become a tutor. Some key points of our program: One hour a week – Flexible times – No previous experience needed – Ages 14-99 – Training provided – Earn community service hours. Click here for more information.
Make a difference in a child’s life and give! We are working everyday to ensure that every child on our wait list has the gift of a caring tutor. Please help a child succeed in school and in life by clicking the DONATE button to make your gift. Click here to donate.
- Tutor Workshop on 1/16
- Donna is 2018 Citizen of the Year in San Carlos
- Perfect Pairings Benefit Dinner on March 1, purchase your tickets now! Check our news blog for more news.